Faatimah Mohamed-Luke (b. 1982 is a designer and artist who lives and works in Cape Town.
She is a founding partner of successful design brand, adam&eve and has honed her skills, having participated in numerous fashion weeks and international exhibitions for the last 10 years. She has subsequently resigned from fashion to focus on art, interior design and working with new materials. Her current focus is creating large-scale wall art made of plastic building blocks.
- 2003 National Diploma in Fashion Design, Cape Technikon
- 2018 Cape Town Art Fair with 99 Loop Gallery
- 2017 Untitled 5.99, group exhibition, 99 Loop Gallery, Cape Town
- 2017 Ten x Ten Exhibition, YoungSpace, Wisconsin
- 2017 Afrovibes Womxn Pop Up, De Balie, Amsterdam
- 2017 Turbine Art Fair, Turbine Hall, Johannesburg
- 2017 The Other Art Fair NYC, Brooklyn Expo centre, New York
- 2017 Morphogenesis exhibition, 99 Loop Gallery
- 2017 Puncture Points exhibition, Cape Town Harbour
- 2017 Art Africa Fair, V&A Waterfront, Jubilee Hall
- 2017 A New Wave Exhibition, Southern Guild Gallery, Johannesburg
- 2017 First Thursday Group Exhibition, World Art Gallery, Cape Town
- 2016 A New Wave, group exhibition, Southern Guild Gallery, Cape Town