Vusi Beauchamp is a Johannesburg based artist who uses humour as a tool to comment on the current socio-political landscape in South Africa. His works are the artistic version of satirical journalism and social critique, often controversial. They reflect the typical ‘stereotyping’ by the media of our country’s politics and politicians, in an exaggerated and comical way.
Vusi works with a range of mediums ranging from acrylic paint to crayon and describes himself as an artist, multimedia designer and art director.
- 2002 – Diploma in Printmaking at the Twshane University of Technology
Recent solo exhibitions
- 2017 – Terrorist, Kalashnikovv Gallery, Johannesburg
- 2016 – Woordfees, Stellenbosch
Recent group exhibitions
- 2017 – Arising African Perspectives, LKB/G, Hamburg, Germany
- 2015 – Twenty: Art in the time of democracy, Appalachian State University, North Carolina, USA